I need help
1. My friends are always there to help me when im feeling down but no matter how much they try and make me laugh they dont succed for long. recently the only smile i can manage is a fake one. the people i hang around with are the people i can trust and talk to but a part of me is scared opening up to people, they never know how to help me as much as i need.
2. Hopefully if my life gets better ill still be here. ill be smiling again and getting on with my life.
3. Depression teaches me that i cant cope with life. i understand to much with what goes on with everything and i bottle my problems up to much, ive been taught that i need to talk to someone and get help otherwise my life will be a danger to myself.
4. My mum makes me angry. i hate people lying to me about who i am and i feel unloved and insecure. i make myself angry for being unsuccessful.
5. Loosing my bestfriend has been the hardest part of my life. before my bestfriend died i had to cope with finding out my dad is in fact not my biological father. and my real father died.
6. Nothing brings me joy.