Recommended Mental Health Resources
We'd like to share with you other valuable depression and mental health resources to help you in your journey back to health. Enjoy! If you'd like to suggest some sites, feel free to
Learn more about 5 HTP - Natural Supplements - the natural way to boost happy chemicals in your brain without the medication! This was the supplement that helped me wean off of Paxil.
Wake Up Feeling Great Using These 6 Powerful Ingredients Necessary to Cure Depression.
- This information reveals ‘6 Steps You Can Do At Home to Cure Depression’ and is a complimentary gift to you.
It's now proven that resistance exercise such as lifting weights is a lethal weapon against depression. But, how do you get the motivation when you're stuck in depression? Join The Thousands of Men And Women - From All 4 Corners Of The World Who Have Transformed Their Lives… Get the support you need to start and stick to a fitness plan.
Dr. Shane shares with me tips that saved me from burnout.
One Woman's Discovery of The Power of Life Mapping - After going through a death in the family, a death of a college boyfriend, job loss and relationship break up, Joy Meredith discovered a technique she used to put her life back in order.
She writes, "we can only transform our lives when we know what they’re already all about. In my journey to transform mine I realized that I was always focusing on one area and was completely oblivious to the others. So I created 'Me Mapping': this way I can literally see my whole life in front of me and take a look at the good, the bad, and the ugly." Click here to learn more.
If you need someone to talk to, here are some counselling services we recommend. Counselling and therapy can be a powerful step to health. Don’t be scared – your fears could prevent you from finding the help you need.
>>Speak with our recommended counselors online or on the phone!<<
Hope For Depression - For 23 years The Center for Counseling & Health Resources, Inc. and Dr. Gregg Jantz has worked with individuals from around the world who struggle with Depression.
The Samaritans Organization
- trained volunteers are available 24 hours a day to listen and provide emotional support. You can call a volunteer on the phone, or e-mail them. Confidential and non-judgmental. Short of writing to a psychotherapist, one of the best sources of online help.
- TroubledWith.com is a non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation of the family. TroubledWith.com offers one-time complimentary consultation from a Christian perspective. We also offer referrals for licensed Christian counselors in your area. You can access this service by phone or online. This link is to our Depression site. You will see the link to counselling on the right hand side.
Dr. Paul Meier Clinic
- Meier Clinics has been providing answers to life's problems since 1976 through a wide array of mental health care programs. Their programs are unique as they treat the whole person - emotionally, physically, and spiritually. Get answers to some of your troubling questions with all the privacy of a one on one session. Located in the U.S. only. Sessions are face to face.
- Girls between the ages of 13 and 28 are admitted with such life-controlling problems as drug and alcohol abuse, unplanned pregnancies, suicidal tendencies, eating disorders, fear and depression, problems related to past abortions, lesbianism, and physical and sexual abuse. Occasionally exceptions are made concerning age requirement, and the length of stay is determined case by case according to the severity of the problems. The average stay is six months.
Dr. Burton Goldberg- Exciting new alternative medicine therapies when used together with conventional medicine can affect your health significantly; improving quality of life, causing remission of cancer and even curing depression, anxiety, panic disorders and curing many other illnesses and diseases.
Need Online Support?- Visit our Online Depression Support Page
- A Complete Depression Guide - guidance to sufferers and their families - This easy-to- understand, sympathetic guide deals with the entire range of feelings and emotions, and shows that depression has many different forms as well as degree of severity with treatment options.
Get in control and get your life back - an online course based on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for beating Panic Disorder created by Dr. Lindsay Kiriakos in Los Angelos, California
Recommended Links on Bipolar Disorder in Children
Bipolar Kids Organization
Child and Adolescent Bipolar Disorder - National Alliance on Mentall Illiness
Child and Adolescent Bipolar Disorder - NIMH
Juvenile Bipolar Research Foundation - Non Profit
Search for more Depression help!
Back to Home from Mental Health Resources
Cure-Your-Depression.com is listed in the following:
Healing Well Depression Resource Center
- Resources on Depression, including articles, news, information, message forums and chat rooms, email, books, videos, newsletter, resource directory and more.
- the internet supersite for Natural Health and Alternative Medicine. Our company’s mission is to provide informative, quality Self Improvement and Natural Health information to help people improve their lives. We provide information ranging from Goal Setting and Stress Management to Natural Health and Alternative Medicine.
Heal3.com - Health and Medical Directory
Web's Best Directory - This web directory is a human-edited and categorized directory with links to numerous on-line resources.
Submit Your Website Free categorized web directory. Submit your website today.
Health and Wellness Directory
RankTips Web Ranking
SEO Care Web Directory
Back to Home from Mental Health Resources