Nothing to lose...
by Still The Old Hero
1. One squashes it, the second is on the fence, and the third is all smiles.
2. I want to be happily married with a well-paying job that I enjoy dedicating my time and energy to.
3. I think it may be telling me to pay closer attention to myself rather than to others.
4. On a regular basis? The punks who congregate not far from my front door drinking cheap wine all day surrounded by a brood of unkempt dogs and ask cheekily if I'll give them some of my hard earned pay every time I walk by. As if they were invalids.
5. People, perhaps like me, whom I suspect are secretly in distress of some kind but either loathe to speak of it or simply suspect they haven't the first clue as to how they might combat it - for more than a few minutes that is.
6. It brings me immense joy when a lovely young woman I know in Tulsa shares pieces of her inner world with me.
7. Keeping a journal again - a helpful one.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Depression Life Lessons and Goals.