1. Think of the top 3 people you see most often during the week. Are they positive people or pessimistic people? Do they give you a glimpse of hope and joy or do they squash it all?
They are positive. Yes.
2. Where do you want to see yourself after being depression free? What do you want to be doing with your life?
I want to see myself happy and free from my mind. I want to be the most happiest person I will ever meet.
3. As you think about your depression, what do you think it may be teaching you about yourself?
I think it might tell me who I really am. I want to figure out who is 'K'and what is her purpose alive.
4. What or who makes you angry? My past and mindless people
5. What or who makes you sad? My past and sad things.
6. What or who brings you joy? My friends.
7. What’s one thing, after reading our 6 steps report, that you do not do in your life and you want to start doing this week? (You can skip this question if you haven't yet read our report.) Haven't read it.