1. Think of the top 3 people you see most often during the week. Are they positive people or pessimistic people? Do they give you a glimpse of hope and joy or do they squash it all?
I see my mum and she is half and half she can either make me laugh or cry depending on her mood.
I also have a live in partner who stresses me cause i never know what mood he is in and if he is going to yell
and the third person or people are my 2 children who only inspire and make me happy
2. Where do you want to see yourself after being depression free? What do you want to be doing with your life?
I want to be a self made millionaire i know seems ridiculous but i want to own a prosperous business.
3. As you think about your depression, what do you think it may be teaching you about yourself?
That i am week willed and cant handle life and hat i am always going to be dependent on anti depressants
4. What or who makes you angry?
My partner and my ex and my mum
5. What or who makes you sad?
my partner mum and ex
6. What or who brings you joy?
my 2 beautiful children
7. What’s one thing, after reading our 6 steps report, that you do not do in your life and you want to start doing this week? (You can skip this question if you haven't yet read our report.)
i want to spend more time with my kids
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Depression Life Lessons and Goals.