Am I depressed?
1. Think of the top 3 people you see most often during the week. Are they positive people or pessimistic people? Do they give you a glimpse of hope and joy or do they squash it all?
My mom, My dad, and my friend chantal. When my mom is angry she is a b*&@# to me and it seems that no matter what I do, im always going to be wrong. My dad tries not to upset her, therefore he is the same way. Chantal is the most funny and positive person ive ever met, she is one of my best friends.
2. Where do you want to see yourself after being depression free? What do you want to be doing with your life?
I want to be an accomplished student and become a singer, and i want to be thinner than i am. I'm average teenage girl, however id like to be like other girls my age, who attract boys easily and are skinny.
3. As you think about your depression, what do you think it may be teaching you about yourself?
How sad my life really is, and how i need to get better at being stronger in order for me to live a healthy life. How my brother has made it hard on my family and it seems like all of their anger is taken out on me. If i wasnt growing up in an environment like this, i feel i would be a much stronger and happier person
4. What or who makes you angry?
My brother, and when i am teased by "friends" at school. Also when my mom tries to use my problems in school against me.
6. What or who brings you joy?
-being with friends
-sleeping in late
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Depression Life Lessons and Goals.