(Bothell, Washington, USA)
1. positive people
2. able to act on my ideas and see them through to achieve my goals a) be a kind and loving father and husband b) start and run a successful business c) keep to an exercise regimen to improve my general health
3. I am psychologically and emotionally weak. I am easily distracted. I am emotionally unstable. I am prone to self-pity. I seek to rest the blame for my problems on others.
4. Difficult to answer concisely, but mainly the feeling that I have no control over my circumstances.
5. The rational realization that I have rarely lived up to my potential in any of the many things I have done in life. The feeling that I just don't have the strength anymore to achieve anything worthwhile in my lifetime.
6. My children, my wife, my extended family; their individual achievements and successes.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Depression Life Lessons and Goals.