1. Think of the top 3 people you see most often during the week. Are they positive people or pessimistic people? Do they give you a glimpse of hope and joy or do they squash it all?
my boss, my wife and my son
2. Where do you want to see yourself after being depression free? What do you want to be doing with your life?
3. As you think about your depression, what do you think it may be teaching you about yourself?
no one can grasp one's will
4. What or who makes you angry?
5. What or who makes you sad?
6. What or who brings you joy?
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Depression Life Lessons and Goals.