Nothing like Grilled Salmon to help beat depression! You can do this recipe in the summer on a grill or in the oven on a cookie sheet at 425 for about 15 minutes (slightly longer depending on number of fillets). The salmon cooks to perfection every time!
* 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets
* lemon pepper to taste
* garlic powder to taste
* salt to taste
* 1/3 cup soy sauce
* 1/3 cup brown sugar
* 1/3 cup water
* 1/4 cup vegetable oil
1. Season salmon fillets with lemon pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
2. In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and vegetable oil until sugar is dissolved. Place fish in a large resealable plastic bag with the soy sauce mixture, seal, and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Discard marinade afterwards.
3. Preheat grill for medium heat.
4. Lightly oil grill grate. Place salmon in foil on the preheated grill. Cook salmon for 8-15 minutes until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
I always make a little foil packet for each fillet and close it up, leaving a little room for air to circulate inside. The salmon cooks to perfection every time! This is a great recipe to use when preparing salmon in foil packets... it poaches gently in its on juices and always comes out so tender and delicious!
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Seafood Recipes.