1. Think of the top 3 people you see most often during the week. Are they positive people or pessimistic people? Karen (positive) , Dawn (positive-most of the time and Mother ( positive with negative tendencies.
Do they give you a glimpse of hope and joy or do they squash it all? They give hope and joy.
2. Where do you want to see yourself after being depression free? Happy and active pursuing dreams.
What do you want to be doing with your life? Achieving dreams and helping others do the same.
3. As you think about your depression, what do you think it may be teaching you about yourself?
I am lazy or I am afraid to be at peace with myself, and I have a low self image. In order for me to feel good, I need to lose weight.
4. What or who makes you angry? Close family members
5. What or who makes you sad? the illnesses in my family that seem to be chronic and incurable.
6. What or who brings you joy? God and best friends.
7. What’s one thing, after reading our 6 steps report, that you do not do in your life and you want to start doing this week? Happy and active pursuing dreams.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Depression Life Lessons and Goals.