by roseliza reyes
1. Think of the top 3 people you see most often during the week. Are they positive people or pessimistic people? Do they give you a glimpse of hope and joy or do they squash it all?
-the mother of my boyfriend(always crying and sad.)
-my friend who always makes me laugh
-my niece(always fight me)
2. Where do you want to see yourself after being depression free? What do you want to be doing with your life?
-i wanna go far far away from my home, but my parents doesnt allow me.
-i wanna walk beside the seashore with my boyfriend
-i wanna see god now.
3. As you think about your depression, what do you think it may be teaching you about yourself?
-free from pain.
-free from harm.
-and be happy.
4. What or who makes you angry?
-professors and people that misinterpret me.
5. What or who makes you sad?
-my boyfriend just died ,seeing his picture and remembering him makes me sad. as well as my parents who doesnt care about me..
6. What or who brings you joy?
Roseliza, thanks for sharing. I hear your pain.
I had a friend lose her new husband of one year. He and I worked together and that's how I met her. Rosanna is her name and she has courageously ventured on still bearing the pain of losing her lifemate. Her blog is found at... http://asijourneyhome.blogspot.com
Perhaps her writings may bring you hope and joy as she is gradually finding renewed hope and joy...
Her blog she did up with her husband before he died in a car accident can be found here... http://nathanandrosanna.blogspot.com/
There is hope!
- Merri Ellen
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Depression Life Lessons and Goals.