Share Your Depression Life Lessons...
1. Think of the top 3 people you see most often during the week. Are they positive people or pessimistic people? Do they give you a glimpse of hope and joy or do they squash it all?
Husband-gets frustrated that I cant get everything done that I used to. Son who is also experiencing depression.
2. Where do you want to see yourself after being depression free? What do you want to be doing with your life?
I want to finish a degree so i wont be stuck in my current job with no where to go as far as promotion, wage, supervisory
3. As you think about your depression, what do you think it may be teaching you about yourself?
That I am unhappy with how people around me are draining me of my very soul
4. What or who makes you angry?
I get irritated with a lot of commotion and noise and demanding people
5. What or who makes you sad?
I feel sad that people from work don't try to assist me in any way - Ive been off work and didn't even get a card. Everyone else off sick for a while get a card or flowers. I guess its different with mental illness. A heart attack would have been preferable or more final.
6. What or who brings you joy?
I enjoy crafts and a bit of reading (hard to concentrate though)
7. What’s one thing, after reading our 6 steps report, that you do not do in your life and you want to start doing this week? (You can skip this question if you haven't yet read our report.)
I need to exercise (not necessarily want to)Also, I might try to volunteer a bit to be around happy people.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Depression Life Lessons and Goals.