1. Think of the top 3 people you see most often during the week. Are they positive people or pessimistic people? Do they give you a glimpse of hope and joy or do they squash it all?
Mostly pessimistic, mostly burst my bubbles, one occasionally encourages me.
2. Where do you want to see yourself after being depression free? What do you want to be doing with your life?
Enjoying my life, traveling to all the places I haven't been able to afford to go. Finish college and help people.
3. As you think about your depression, what do you think it may be teaching you about yourself?
That I am really alone. I am not a social person, but I am a lot stronger than I realize.
4. What or who makes you angry? My selfish spouse and rude selfish people.
5. What or who makes you sad? My children growing up and getting on with their lives but making bad choices.
6. What or who brings you joy? My children, my church family, being involved in music, animals
7. What’s one thing, after reading our 6 steps report, that you do not do in your life and you want to start doing this week? (You can skip this question if you haven't yet read our report.)
Where is the report????
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Depression Life Lessons and Goals.