1. Think of the top 3 people you see most often during the week. Are they positive people or pessimistic people? Do they give you a glimpse of hope and joy or do they squash it all?
Debbie, Leigh, Rachel. They are very positive people. They are always joyful and hopeful. I always find myself wondering why i cant be like them.
2. Where do you want to see yourself after being depression free? What do you want to be doing with your life?
I want to see myself participating in various things. I want to be working my very best.
3. As you think about your depression, what do you think it may be teaching you about yourself?
I take everything the wrong way. Im too hard on myself.
4. What or who makes you angry?
5. What or who makes you sad?
6. What or who brings you joy?
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Depression Life Lessons and Goals.