1. Think of the top 3 people you see most often during the week. Are they positive people or pessimistic people? Do they give you a glimpse of hope and joy or do they squash it all?
Supportive & Pessimistic
2. Where do you want to see yourself after being depression free? What do you want to be doing with your life?
Working happily with financial independence in a relationship with a loving woman.
3. As you think about your depression, what do you think it may be teaching you about yourself?
That I have made poor lifestyle choices, I have learned from my impulsive and compulsive behaviour. That I never cared about the future only living for the day and the tomorrow.
4. What or who makes you angry?
Not having set myself up for a definite career path, not knowing that I have a financially independent future, knowing I carried so much self hate that I abused myself to the point of being obese and that I was ok in my own skin with this abuse.
5. What or who makes you sad?
6. What or who brings you joy?
My dog, exercise, music and eating well. My father, my mother, my brother and my friends.
7. What’s one thing, after reading our 6 steps report, that you do not do in your life and you want to start doing this week? (You can skip this question if you haven't yet read our report.)
Not yet read.
Comments for Matt's answers...
Click here to add your own comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Depression Life Lessons and Goals.