by Mitzi Rossy
(Trenton, NJ USA)
1. Think of the top 3 people you see most often during the week: My sister and my mother, that's it.
Are they positive people or pessimistic people?: They are both pessimistic and depressing to be around.
Do they give you a glimpse of hope and joy or do they squash it all?: They do squash it all.
2. Where do you want to see yourself after being depression free?: Hopefully happier with life and can get my GED to get a good job.
What do you want to be doing with your life?: Don't know really yet.
3. As you think about your depression, what do you think it may be teaching you about yourself?: nothing that I know of, I just get really sick, physically, like constant UTI's and stomach upsets.
4. What or who makes you angry?: My sister because she depends on me too much, same with my mom. They're like leeches.
5. What or who makes you sad?: Once again, my mom and sister.
6. What or who brings you joy?: Usually, watching tv or listening to music and my Faith in God.
7. What’s one thing, after reading our 6 steps report, that you do not do in your life and you want to start doing this week? (You can skip this question if you haven't yet read our report.) I haven't read the report yet.