(Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
1. Think of the top 3 people you see most often during the week. Are they positive people or pessimistic people? Do they give you a glimpse of hope and joy or do they squash it all?
Answer 1. I don't personally see many people during the week. The only folks I see are those when I attend church and they are always positive people there.
2. Where do you want to see yourself after being depression free? What do you want to be doing with your life?
Answer 2. Well I want my relationships with my children and others restored. I want to continue being obedient to God.
3. As you think about your depression, what do you think it may be teaching you about yourself?
Answer 3. Depression has taught me to live right and that if I live wrong the consequences can be depression.
4. What or who makes you angry?
Answer 4. I really don't think anyone or anything makes me angry.
5. What or who makes you sad?
Answer 5. I would say not seeing my children like I used to makes me sad.
6. What or who brings you joy?
Answer 6. Attending church brings me joy.