my depression test
Share Your Depression Life Lessons...
1. Think of the top 3 people you see most often during the week. Are they positive people or pessimistic people? Do they give you a glimpse of hope and joy or do they squash it all? YES. THERE ARE POSITIVE PEOPLE
2. Where do you want to see yourself after being depression free? What do you want to be doing with your life? MEETING YOU NEW PEOPLE IN MY IMAGINED NEW PUB
3. As you think about your depression, what do you think it may be teaching you about yourself? THAT I HAVE FAILED TO REACH MY LIFE GOALS
4. What or who makes you angry? I CAN'T REMEMBER
5. What or who makes you sad? THE THREAT OF POVERTY
6. What or who brings you joy? MY FRIENDS IN THE 70S AND 80S
7. What’s one thing, after reading our 6 steps report, that you do not do in your life and you want to start doing this week? (You can skip this question if you haven't yet read our report.) I WANT TO RELIVE MY LIFE IN THE 70S AND 80S. WORK, FRIENDS, GOOD CONVERSATION AND ALL THINGS GOOD AND SIMPLE
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Depression Life Lessons and Goals.