1. Think of the top 3 people you see most often during the week. Are they positive people or pessimistic people? Do they give you a glimpse of hope and joy or do they squash it all?
They are pessimistic and they squash all hope and joy for me. They make me feel depressed and agitated and sometimes I wish that I could find somewhere else to live. Far away from here.
2. Where do you want to see yourself after being depression free? What do you want to be doing with your life?
I want to be the best mom that I can be and be a role model to my daughter. I want to have a steady job and hopefully a steady relationship where everything around me is healthy.
3. As you think about your depression, what do you think it may be teaching you about yourself?
That I let anyone and everyone get to me and I worry too much about what others think of me. Also I have really low self esteem.
4. What or who makes you angry?
My boyfriend and my mother. My mother is upset because she found out that I am bi sexual and she told me that she is going to disown me and never speak to me again because I am a bad mother. My boyfriend has changed ever since I became pregnant with my daughter. He said that my harmones is what makes him keep his distance but he barely wants to be around me.
5. What or who makes you sad?
My boyfriend. He puts his friends before me. I feel like he shouldn't be like that after everything that we've been through. I just wish that he would go back to the way he was because he made me so happy.
6. What or who brings you joy?
My daughter. She isn't here yet. I have one more month but I love her so much and just to feel her moving around all the time makes me feel like everything is going to be okay. Its gonna be just me and her.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Depression Life Lessons and Goals.