1. Think of the top 3 people you see most often during the week. Are they positive people or pessimistic people? Do they give you a glimpse of hope and joy or do they squash it all?
2 of the 3 are very pessimistic. Only one of them sucks the joy out of life though. The other 2 of my top 3 are my life.
2. Where do you want to see yourself after being depression free? What do you want to be doing with your life?
Back where I used to be mentally. I used to just live for the day...and now the next day scares me.
3. As you think about your depression, what do you think it may be teaching you about yourself?
I am not as strong as I thought. I need help too.
4. What or who makes you angry?
Society make me angry...abusers...drug addicts not any one person or thing.
5. What or who makes you sad?
The answer to this is the same as before only with people who don't want to understand also on this list.
6. What or who brings you joy?
My family and friends. Doing things for other people, my job believe it or not. My son. He brings me more joy than I ever thought I would know. I just wish I could return the favor.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Depression Life Lessons and Goals.