(Lake St. Louis MO)
1. Think of the top 3 people you see most often during the week. Are they positive people or pessimistic people? Do they give you a glimpse of hope and joy or do they squash it all?
My Dad- He's pessimistic. Gets angry easliy. Does things his own way & is always right.
My brother- Love him to death. Happy person, for the most part
My boyfriend- Happy, loving, caring, always there to listen.
2. Where do you want to see yourself after being depression free? What do you want to be doing with your life?
Having a job. Going to College. Being happy & not getting frusturated with everything I do. Feeling okay if I do something wrong & not beat myself up so much for it.
3. As you think about your depression, what do you think it may be teaching you about yourself?
4. What or who makes you angry?
My Dad. Doing things wrong. My Mom's death.
5. What or who makes you sad?
My Mom's death.
6. What or who brings you joy?
Boyfriend. Friends. Swimming. Making people laugh & enjoying life.
7. What’s one thing, after reading our 6 steps report, that you do not do in your life and you want to start doing this week? (You can skip this question if you haven't yet read our report.)
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Depression Life Lessons and Goals.