1. Think of the top 3 people you see most often during the week. Are they positive people or pessimistic people? Do they give you a glimpse of hope and joy or do they squash it all? husband/son/mom--mostly positive, mostly negative, combination-cycles back and forth.
2. Where do you want to see yourself after being depression free? What do you want to be doing with your life? Can't imagine
3. As you think about your depression, what do you think it may be teaching you about yourself? Figure out what I want from life
4. What or who makes you angry? son, traffic, people who take advantage
5. What or who makes you sad? son when he's argumentative
6. What or who brings you joy? son when he's happy
7. What’s one thing, after reading our 6 steps report, that you do not do in your life and you want to start doing this week? (You can skip this question if you haven't yet read our report.)
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Depression Life Lessons and Goals.