TIRED OF LIVING THIS WAY
1. Think of the top 3 people you see most often during the week. Are they positive people or pessimistic people? Do they give you a glimpse of hope and joy or do they squash it all?
my best friend brings me joy and is always positive, my sister who i see often is the same way , my brother is a great friend and my husband is a huge support for me. i am blessed to have such amazing people in my life.
2. Where do you want to see yourself after being depression free? What do you want to be doing with your life? i want to finally be able to say i am well and stable and to start trying to have a child, and be ecstatic about it. i also want to wake up without that dreadful feeling, and would love to find a new career.
3. As you think about your depression, what do you think it may be teaching you about yourself? right now i tend to see alot of negativity towards myself, i blame myself for not being strong and i compare myself to others who are not depressed, and i feel like a loser for being this way.
4. What or who makes you angry? right now only myself makes me angry
5. What or who makes you sad? losing people i love makes me sad, losing my safety net and my comfort zone makes me sad , i cant handle too much change -that makes me sad
6. What or who brings you joy?
my friends and family.....and being creative , having fun, being childlike and being sponatenous brings me joy
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Depression Life Lessons and Goals.